Przepraszamy, ale opis produktu w języku polskim jest w tej chwili niedostępny. Pracujemy nad tym.
The MarshGuard is a flexible mudguard that catches mud and dirt that is thrown into the air between the triple clamps and the casting bridge, and then lands back in the rider's face as he rides fast. In contrast to conventional mudguards, it’s very light at 31 grams and yet extremely hard-wearing. Another comparative advantage is the aerodynamics of the MarshGuard. The fact that it can be used on all forks as well as on a large number of rear structures makes the MarshGuard almost perfect in the field of "mud protection products".
- takes care of the dirt that otherwise lands on your face
- weighs only 31 grams
- fits 99% of all suspension forks
- clear view of the front wheel
- aerodynamic shape
- keeps mud away from dust seals and stanchions better than all other mudguards
- also suitable for many rear end systems to keep mud away from shock absorbers, deflection and drive
- thanks to its flat and flexible design it can even be carried in a backpack on a tour
- environmentally friendly without packaging